10 Things to do Before School Starts
Set up your child for success this year by reviewing his IEP or 504 Plan, developing organization systems with him, communicating with teachers, and more.
- Review your child’s current IEP or 504 Plan
- Scout the school
- Organize school systems together
- Create a home staging area
- Stock up on school supplies
- Plan your child’s after-school activities
- Find a tutor or homework helper
- Make a calendar with your child
- Review your child’s medication
- Set learning goals together
Read full article. ADDitude.