10 Things to do Before School Starts
A successful school year begins in July. An unsuccessful one begins the first day of classes. Set up your child for success by reviewing his IEP or 504 Plan, developing organization systems with him, communicating with teachers, and more during the summer months.
- Review your child’s current IEP or 504 Plan
- Scout the school
- Organize school systems together
- Create a home staging area
- Stock up on school supplies
- Plan your child’s after-school activities
- Find a tutor or homework helper
- Make a calendar with your child
- Review your child’s medication
- Set learning goals together
Read full article. ADDitude.